Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Thread Tips: for all

Hey guys, I've been seeing silly ban appeals, post on stuff that's not very important/taken care of, so before posting look at these tips

Ban Appeals make them using the form at the ban appeals thread, also, if you aren't related don't post, unless you want a ban too, and don't lie, that is the biggest mistake, if you just say what you did the staff will see that you are trustworthy. ( learned this from past expierience

Land claims when making one, put lots of proof, show that you deserve it not it a spot I want to build on, screenies and letters from owners will help it move along, and don't bump it

apps if you are not of age or are not eligible, don't try, if you do they will not look at you as a good person, and when you do become of age they won't allow you hecause you gag them a bad impression

general posts post good things not crap about some that forum games are good as long as its reasonable. Post in the correc area on the forums, and keep it PG we have younger kds on here, and don't post things about others in refractory ways because it hurts their feelings, and no biased polls / posts

That's all I have and if you got anything post it in the comments

~jimbo