Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please Unban me
Started by [E] SexyCheese1

4Yhcb.png

From the OP of the post that you linked. Please just stop lying.
also is nodus an Name Sclaing mod as well?
hello ?

can someone help me out here
SexyCheese1 wrote:
hello ?

can someone help me out here

I'll be more than happy to help.

http://www.xtremetop100.com/minecraft

There you go. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
SexyCheese1 wrote:
omfg you can change it dude wit computer knowledge i mean it if you edit the class file with C++ and whre it says <Ent :x1> you change the x 1 to x4

One last thing before I clean my hands with this ban appeal, Minecraft along with Minecraft mods is edited in Java, not C++. <Ent :x1> isn't even code in C++... Class files, or what is inside of the minecraft.jar, are classes written in java.

You are spinning a very convoluted series of lies, and I strongly suggest you stop.

As for you soccerjj1, you are banned for 1 day for posting in a ban appeal. You know better.
Mr.Cheese, getting an attitude is not the way to go about this. Im sorry but a majority of the staff does not believe you are telling the truth. You have continued to change your story by listing multiple name scaling mods which both do not fit the picture you took. You have confessed to trying to glitch with silk touch but not being successful which leads me to believe you would have no problem trying to xray. Your stone to diamond ratio doesn't match at all and has the same pattern of past xray players. You have I block tunnels straight down to Diamond in which you cant explain. To top it all off you decide to lie on your ban appeal.

You SEXY are banned from Minetown for at least 2 months. In 2 months you may appeal again, but that doesn't guarantee that you will be unbanned. I suggest on your next appeal you try to be straight forward.

The Hammer has spoken.

/locked