Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please Unban me
Started by [E] SexyCheese1

Username: SexyCheese1

When you were banned : 12/12/12

Person who banned you: IDK

Reason you were banned: Apparently noudus? idk what that is

Server: PVP

So i took a screenshot of someone flying and sent it to my friend and he sent it to a mod but my screenshot had enlarged names mod, its bacicly for semi blind people but then i got banned for using nodus client? i mean i donated money for this server wich i enjoy playing on? may someone plese help. Also Her
Please be patient while I figure out your whole ban.
Ok, Dannyboy banned you based on the screenshot you took and sent. The names are large just as in the client nodus. There is some other evidence leading him to believe you are using the client. Care to explain this further before i show you the evidence?
ya enlarged names... dude i said its a mod call Enlarged names as i said its for people who cant see very well jeez
i really don't hack i am very sorry i can delete this mod and get a fresh.jar
this is just....
Please explain why these block breaks dont add up...Your stone to diamond ratio is not average? Nodus also has xray, this is what leads me to believe you do not have a name enlarging mod.

j0uUUUegDjBUD.png

Also attached is a hole made by you that leads straight to diamond ore....

jbpT0BDABtDNFq.png
lol yes first the stone was when we were looking for lapis <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> and the diamond thing was mind and i were trying to find a glitch with a silk pick that didn't work
So let me get this straight...You were xraying and trying to find a glitch...and lied about it in your appeal until i proved it even after I specifically told you i had evidence? You know lying on appeal just makes your punishment worse. In my opinion by you starting off with "lol" you dont take the appeal very serious. Why should I unban you?