Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Return mah stuff
Started by [E] GammaGames

From the recent damage, broly and his gang deleted massive amounts of chunks. One of the affected chunks, was in Rebelious (coliseum). I would like a refund of my stuff that was affected, heres a list:

A solid block of Lapis

Few stacks of glass

lots of wheat and bread

like 16 bookshelves

6 red wool

There was more, but that is all that I can think of atm. Thanks!

EDIT:

I had bought a stack of sponges and ice from the admin shop. Those are gone now, they where in my house.
Any proof of it?

~SN
i saw it. this list be true
Its not to much stuff so I believe it. Its not like he came in here asking for 10 stacks of diamond.
Reggief wrote:
Its not to much stuff so I believe it. Its not like he came in here asking for 10 stacks of diamond.

I know some people saw my house with 28 blocks of gold. It had a triforce, it was the second to the right at the entrance of Hyrule, I know Sawine saw it.
*looks from side to side.* I had 10 stacks of diamonds on the temp map.
DarkestHope wrote:
Reggief wrote:

I know some people saw my house with 28 blocks of gold. It had a triforce, it was the second to the right at the entrance of Hyrule, I know Sawine saw it.

I actually did see that, it was awesome. I wandered around in it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
drakest i saw it and im surprised when it wasnt there i wanted to buy the biggest lot so i thought that yours was older than mine guess not lols but yeah darkest did have gold blocks how many idk but he did have them
GammaGames wrote:
DarkestHope wrote:
Reggief wrote:

I actually did see that, it was awesome. I wandered around in it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I'm making another, it won't be quite as spectacular, but its still pro.
DH i witnessed your gold blocks!! hAZAA!!!1!