Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DUNGEON MASTERS faction request form
Started by [E] kolpool

Faction Name:

DUNGEON MASTERS

Faction Abbreviation:

DM

Faction Type:

Dungeon finders/dungeon builders

Faction Leader:

Kolpool(gatschet when im gone and its important)

Faction Members:

me(LEADER) gammagames gcbgab and gatschet(gats ACTING LEADER only when urgent and i not on)

Faction Alliances:

everyone

Faction PVP Status:

No

Faction Grief Status:

No

Recruitment Status:

Yes

Misc:We build munumental dungeons and hunt for treasures in natural dungeons current dungeon project THE GREAT SKY DUNGEON

THE GREAT SKY DUNGEON sounds epic. Can I help with making it? I can make traps <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
if u join u have to follow my orders
can u hire me, i want to make a trap making buisness (when craftbook is back up)
NO MORE CITY SPELUNKING OK PLEASE UNLOCK MY RECRUIT FORM
yes u can be on builder squad
yeah. Patapon bro.

Sadly, This is not my type of faction. Mostly because I'm a coward and on single player play peaceful.

ThisFaction sounds better then your last one.
kolpool i need you to detail to me what your dungeons look like post it here i might want one in my city as a quest

i use stone types and chests and if its a monumental(really really big one) dungeon ill ask for monster spawners(aADVANCED SPAWNERS) if i cant get spawners or dont think the spawners are worth it ill take out 75% of torches for natural monster spawn plus traps labyrinths if you wanna see my current MONUMENTAL dungeon im working on(ONLY 15% COMPLETE BUT SO BIG) warp to woodbridge and look at the huge stone stairs to the left of the actual bridge