Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DUNGEON MASTERS recruitment (if my faction is aproved if not then u can lock this)
Started by [E] kolpool

Rulz

1.no swearing to other members

2.no griefing monumental dungeons(as in our huge builds)

3.i get 1 out of every gold or lapis you find while dungeon hunting

4.if your on the building squad follow my orders

5.gatschet is acting comander if im not on and its urgent(he cannot conduct builds if im gone

Jobs

1.spelunking:abandoned cities are also dungeons if u find one ur ABSOLUTY SURE no one lives there take anything u find

2.Dungeon finders:search for and raid natural dungeons

3.building squad:you help me when i build huge monumental dungeons

SIGNED KOLPOOL XD
Looting abandoned cities isn't a good thing to encourage. There are lots of players that don't get on every day.
i mean 100% as in everyone knows it is abandoned i wouldnt go in if people still lived there i mean if everybody moved
It's not a good idea either way. What if a player comes back from vacation to find their chests looted?
He does have a point, I do take vacations and would KILL SOMEONE if my chest was looted.

I would play the blame game, with you in mind.
Other than looting cities, however, this looks good; you don't need approval for factions, by the way.
i mean like ruins as in either players have moved abandoned put up signs player moved on thats stuff i wont go in if people lived ther eim good at finding signs of people living there if i find one im not sure is empty ill wait about a week with the town on survalience if no one comes ill loot
Would you rather me say, "Don't take stuff from people's homes, regardless of how often they play?" I own homes in several cities that I very rarely go to. That doesn't mean they are abandoned.
FINE NO SPELUNKING JUST UNLOCK THIS PLEAASE SHEESH
wherent well known abandoned cities erased in the map update?