Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hello there everyone my name is FastEddeh!
Started by [E] fasteddeh

If you would like to play with me you can always get in touch with me through Tumblr, or Twitter where my username is also FastEddeh hopefully I get accepted to play on the main world very soon and I am very interested in getting on to the Biospheres server when that is up. :notch:
Welcome to the Community FastEddeh, I hope to meet you in game and im sure you'll make a great addition to the Minetown community.
Thanks dude! Can't wait to build something epic! Hope to see you in the server as well :diamondore:
Okay, jumped on the server really quick after I got approved, Wooo Hooo! Afterwards I ended up realizing that there are a ton a new commands and a slightly different shop system than what I am used to from other servers, this is not a problem, but more of a realization that I need to read up on the forums about the commands a little bit before I get started with my endeavor in the server.

This is slightly off topic as well, but I love the theme of the holidays going in the spawn town, is that dynamically changing through the year or did I happen to start off in the right time for the area to make sense?
Welcome to MineTown FastEddeh! Minetown's market relocation is in progress and most of the shops are doing business now - you can get there by doing /warp z19 for now.

Also, you can learn a lot from the Minetown Wiki here.

To answer your question, the spawn is decorated for Christmas and changes throughout the year. We had an epic Halloween display during October too!
Thanks a lot for the market tip! and yeah I just spent the past 10/15 minutes bookmarking all the necessary wiki links I may need during play haha <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f913.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":geek:">:geek:</object> and I gotta check out that epic design, hopefully someone screen grabbed it and threw it on the forums