Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Got a couple questions for this "Jimbo"
Started by Unknown User

Alright, so I'm off in my own little chunk of minetown, minding my own business and doing my own thing. I have a few different protections there, close to one another but not connected. This is because when I first moved over to my chunk I invited quite a few friends who decided to dig tunnels and placed chests randomly then log off and never come back on. The area in between most of my protections is unprotected (duh) but I doubt there are more than 100 blocks between them. I logged on yesterday and found something well...interesting.

Untitled2.jpg

The first thing that came to my mind was "I did not build this...Nor did Rokitchikin" So I ventured towards the door to see if anyone had perhaps locked it and moved into the mountainside I had spent quite a bit of time grooming. The door was not protected so I went inside only to find a small hole had been dug and a sign placed. (Warning, sign contains explicit language, click next spoiler at your own risk)

Untitled.jpg

Now, I don't even know a Jimbo...nor do I find this funny on any level. He is 11 blocks from my home that took me quite a bit of hard work to build. I understand that this is meant as a 'joke' from a stranger who finds it funny to troll people they don't know. I don't wish to cause any negative repercussions, but I would like the sign, door and torches removed. I have just finished roofing the layout of my home and my next big obstacle was to tear down that mountain into a better view from my front door.

So basically, Jimbo, would you remove your door and sign and go troll someone else please?

Thank you for your time,

Novaleigh.
I laughed.
Its not me, it could be jimbo310, he is the only other jimbo I have heard of in minetown
It could be someone not called Jimbo at all, someone trying to get Jimbo in trouble or just using Jimbo as a name to put there for shiggles.

C'mon, think outside the box here mah neegwahs
make a pe at the location and I will check it out
Ivy, I had made a Pe yesterday and the PE was closed, but I can make another. It is PE# 17143

Like I said previously, I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, it is unprotected land, and I don't mind the whole "ha ha ha". I don't find it funny, but then again I have a horrid sense of humor. I just want everything removed so I cannot be accused of 'griefing' someone's 'building' when I tear into that mountain.
Nvm Modern Dragoness says the issue has been taken care of.
The offending structure has been removed. I'll respect your wishes regarding to "not get anyone in trouble" in this case, as it is a relatively minor grief, though unfortunately I don't think such civility is going to impress the offender into not repeating.