Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BAN REQUEST ARCHVADER
Started by Unknown User

I want you to ban archvader for hacking, greifing and destroyin radicals diamond planet.

Getsomenuts and someone who wishes to stay anonymous who will be called fred witnessed this.

Well me and nuts were minding our own business, expanding our planetary empire, arch and "fred" tped to us.

It was ok at first, I didn't really want them there but they werent doing much harm. Then Arch saw radicals diamond planet and started mining it. I told him to stop, so did "fred", but he wouldn't. I got sick of it and tried to kill him, but he wouldn't die. He saw me and killed me. The same thing happened to nuts after. After, Arch said he was godded by Masta, but that still counts as abuse.

BAN BAN BAN BAN.

And don't come up with the excuse of "Its only a temp map", because he did it once, he is moar than likely to do it on minetown's official map.

P.S. If you were there, don't name who "fred" Is please.

EDIT: Yes Masta, Just lock it, that solves everything. Personally, I'm less pissed that broly destroyed the world than this. Just because he built espero doesn't mean anything. Broly made hyrule, I reckon thats epic, but he destroyed the world. But no. Now nobody else can post on this coz its been locked.

Adding a poll now, because people cant post their opinions anymoar.

If you can't even use the poll, well then, I suppose you win masta. Well done.

This is a temp. Get over it. We're having fun. Do you know who they are? They built most of Espero and make the best structures on the server, and you want to have them banned? Like hell they would to this on the Minetown server, especially since they put a lot of hard work into their buildings.