Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Lord_Jenkins

Lord_Jenkins

I don't exactly know when I was banned, but I am pretty sure it was around about 4-5 months ago.

I don't exactly know the player who banned me.

Server banned Main server.

Stealing from trap chest but I wish to return the goods
People who don't get their chests locked deserve to be robbed.
Everice may you stop Spamming on Ban Appeals? You want a Forum Ban? Forum Mod please delete comment.
Yes, Everice, stay out of all bans enless they are yours, and I will look into your ban Lord_Jenkins and get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
BAN: mrbaconbitts banned name 'lord_jenkins': Stealing from a trap chest

So. Who banned you, Mrbaconbitts. when were you banned.

and im very well sure you know why you were banned. but just to re-iterate, you were caught stealing from a "grief trap." A trap designed to catch griefers, thiefs, things of that nature. We implement these traps for a reason. and they seem to be doing their job. having stolen from the trap tells us that the person, in this case, you, is not trust worthy and had the intent of stealing, which could of been from anywhere else, including other players. Now, correct me if im wrong but there were signs put up even as warnings that say things like, "do not steal from the chest please" and other completely obvious signs that point out that you shouldn't take from the chests.

Can you please explain to me why, that day you decided to steal from the chests, and what you were planning on doing because right now, it seems to me that you meant to steal. For what reason, im not sure, but perhaps you can shine some light on the topic and fill me in on, a) what you were planning on doing, and b) why you decided to steal from them anyways.

The sooner you can get back to me with a response the sooner we can resolve the issue.

Thanks.
Thanks for replying, I apologise for stealing and what I did was wrong, but I am sure that the stuff I stole was merely food and gold, I am certain to give it back to the owner/s. Also, in that place where I was banned, there was another area and this area had many chests out in the open unlocked and I was just wondering if I was banned because of that too. I'm also glad that these traps worked and also, If I can, I want to restore all stolen goods, unless my inventory is cleared out. But thank you for replying <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I am glad that you recognize the use for these traps, as for those other unlocked chests, you didn't steal from those too did you? admitting to this wont do you much good, but I will consider that you are being co-operative. As of now, that's not why you are banned.

I understand that you are very sorry for stealing from these chests, and you would like to give the stuff back. how it works is if you were unbanned, your inventory would be wiped. because those items were purposely put in those chests to tempt people to steal them, so that we can separate the good players with the griefers.

Depending on your response from here on. I will check in with the severity of your actions and make a decision then.
As for Everice, you have been banned for 1 day for posting on 2 ban appeals that have nothing to do with you.
Those chests that were in the open were unlocked and it was outside of Candyland. I don't know if they are still there.
I have given this some great though. I want you to know and understand this clearly, I will unban you in 24 hours from now. This is a conditional uban, so when you get it game, and ill be there. I want you to return the stolen items like you said you would and also, I would like you to go over the Minetown rules.

please post back to show me that you have read and understood.

I want you to know, usually bans having to do with grief traps rarely get unbanned, You have shown a fair amount of sorrow. This will be your first and last warning. I am gong to unban you because I trust that you will go one without anymore of this. Understand that stealing is not taken lightly.

Please make sure that you will not steal again.