Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agent_125--Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Agent_125

=============

Username: Agent_125

When you were banned : 12/5/12

Person who banned you: Not sure.

Reason you were banned: It says when I try to log on "Banned: Item Dupe"

Server: PVP?

=============

So I come home today, and I cannot connect to Minetown's Mumble, then I try to log on to the Server and I receive a message "Banned: Item Dupe".

Allow me some time to check this over, I'll will get back to you seen.
Thank you.
Myself and Italy08 have banned you after a three day investigation.

The reason for the ban was Item Duplication, would you care to explain yourself before we post three days worth of proof?

Thank you
Anything Iggythebrain has done in relation to the block-naturalization has nothing to do with me.

I have not duped any items.

If this is in relation to the diamonds I have been selling, they are all from Hours of legitimate mining w/ my favorite Diamond pick (UnBreakingIII, Fortune III, Efficiency IV) my mining level is also quite high in MCMMO, so I believe I also have double drop chance, unless that has been nerfed by Danny, I am not sure.
You did, however, know of the duplicating and how iggy was obtaining his items, did you not?
Iggy told me that the block naturalizer no longer worked with double/triple drop rate for diamond ore with MCMMO. He also said that the sand-generator config no longer worked. He then went to the admin shop one night and bought a ton of Sandstone b.c he needed it for our new base and the sand dupe doesn't work. I believe Ohten40oz (however you spell his name) was with him when he went to the admin shop and bought a bunch of sandstone for them to place at our new base.
Danni knows best baby-cakes.
The machine iggy had made did not need the MCMMO plugin, you were more aware of what it did than you are putting on.

Iggy used the machine to his advantage on the PVP server and you reaped in the benefits, having iggy send you his money as you both sent it also to ALT accounts, or are you going to try and tell me how you legitimately made 250k+ in your account or how you gained 193 diamonds in one day? Also selling large amounts of diamonds that iggy had supplied you.

Both you and iggy are providing misleading information that has nothing to do with the ban in question, I also have reason to believe you are both banned from other servers for the same reasons. So stop playing games, confess or I will end this now.
May I suggest we do a Calm, recorded, mumble session with Iggy, staff and I?

I believe there are things that aren't being communicated properly in text.