Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Nova Catalyst
Started by [E] Italy08

Due to the use of the Nova Catalyst to blow massive holes in the map it has been disabled. Not only does this cause massive holes in the world it also causes lag and or server crashes.

I ask all of you to use common sense when using items to use them responsibly. The more items we have to ban due to misuse the more tekkit experience we are taking away from the server. With each new item removed so is every item that requires it as a building component.

So please look at the overall picture. Is it worth being banned? Is it worth losing several items for everyone?

I agree with Italy. It might not seem like alot now but it does add up in the over all picture. Also if your factory is causing loads of lag and you don't know whats causing it please either make a PE or ask me. I'll try to figure out whats causing it and help you get it squared away.

Youfoundme
Well i am sorry for getting the Nova Cata. banned but let me be the first to stay they went out with a bang <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Get rid of anything that can blow holes like that in the land/protections.

Otherwise it's just the old map all over again >_>