Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I got banned
Started by [E] winter15503

Hi im winter USER: winter15503 I got banned when i closed a door i saw opened when i was walking around the outside of town. This is very long time ago and I wish to be unbanned. Please consider
winter15503 wrote:
Hi im winter USER: winter15503 I got banned when i closed a door i saw opened when i was walking around the outside of town. This is very long time ago and I wish to be unbanned. Please consider

We dont ban people for that kind of offence... if you would say the truth and more information about the event. It might help your appeal.
How long ago was this?

~SN
this was about 2 months ago. I have no idea what I did. I have no memory of greifing so please help.
This was 2 months ago? Your account was created on December 28th, 2010, so I think you're lying trying to fake a ban appeal to get in for free? I may be wrong but that's just my opinion.
i have to agree with crial ive been on almost everyday and ive never seen your username and i usually pay attention to chat cuz i frequently have RL friends on
Your name doesn't really ring a bell...

~SN
yea plus winter if you did really get banned then where were you? you gotta give more info than just "i opened a door" which is total bs no one bans someone just becuz they open a door.
i call fake and gay on this O.0
i lol hard at that