Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Shop Plugin Change
Started by [E] Sayomie

market will be having some rules on it, but you ccan always check what is actually being sold by left punching the sign for validity.
Would this make market run better? i know there was a lag issue with the amount of information on all the signs.
ohten40oz wrote:
Would this make market run better? i know there was a lag issue with the amount of information on all the signs.

The plugin, its self, will not change the amount of lag at the market. We're hoping spreading the markets out will help the lag (Less signs in such a condensed spot).
To get ink sacks simply kill squids <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Also, /warp leo10

And with the ink sacs, it disables the sign, unconnecting it, tehn you can reconnect to a chest to put the new item, but as far as i know we can't change the actual text correct?
I find typing "/ds link" a LOT easier than having to empty my chest, put the precise number of items in, and connect, and then refill.

Just saying.

I'm happier now that I've read the page and I know how to update a sign!

(Create an extra sign with the new details, left-click it holding black ink, then left-click the original. Should update right away, then you can take the extra sign away.)

- elissa