Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HELP! Can't login?!?
Started by [E] Ghanka

I keep getting an error when I try to login to the server. I was on it and got booted, now I can't get back on. I'm getting an error that says, " Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL..."
Think its happening to everyone. Maybe its a sign, i need to get stuff done in RL haha
No one can since some MC services are down. Those in game will be able to continue playing so long as they do not logout.

Here for status

help.mojang.com
RL no such thing!
Ahh ok thanks Hagan, I thought it was just me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I have that link bookmarked to check everytime I get an issue. If you see Error 503, it's usually the MC.net issue.
ok, now it shows mojang is back up but when I start minecraft after login to go to the menu I am just getting a black screen
Close the program completely using task manager or forcequit on OSX and try again. I got the same thing earlier. You can try Force Updating as well if you don't have a modded jar.
Awesome the force update worked! Thanks a ton! I was a bit worried there.
Yeah, I don't know what causes that black screen but I get it every once and a while.