Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Midnight's ban. :P
Started by [E] Midnight_Rida

Username: Midnight_Rida.

When you were banned : 11/30/12 around 4:00pm EST

Person who banned you: Didn't say.

Reason you were banned: Massive greifing on "protected stuff".

Server: Zombie.

Well now... I was walking around the city trying to look for stuff to pick up you know. I find this base in the middle of a street so I was like "Hmm, this is most likely protected but i'll look and see if its abandoned. It was protected up top. So then I got curious as to what's down there so I dug down where it wasn't protected. The place had four walls, 3 walls were unprotected. Because i'm a curious person I went down the ladder which I had found after entering the walls. And it amazed me what I had found; a nice base. So I thought hey, might as well check if it's protected or not. Low and behold the whole thing was unprotected. Last time I checked unprotected things were fair game for everyone. I find this ban was unnecessary because the place was unprotected.

Thank you,

~Midnight
...and we have literally pages of logs showing you breaking protection sponges and then griefing afterwards. your story you give in your ban appeal comes across as smug and indifferent.

Why dont we forget your story and you reply with what really happened, because that explaination is not getting you unbanned for a very long time.
It surprised me too when I could break the sponges that weren't mine. I was never on the list of who could break blocks there so I have no idea how that happened.
so you were aware you were not supposed to be able to, and yet you did anyway? Explain why.
Well if the sponge was able to be broken by anyone and it was just lying there... It's hard not to pass it up. Someone would have just came and taken after me if I had of left it.
So essentially your defense is "If I didn't break the rules someone else would have!", do I have that right?
I thought unprotected things were fair game on the zombie server.
Yet you already said you knew you shouldn't be able to break the sponges,

Also, you did not answer my question.
It. Was. Unprotected.
You show no remorse nor willingness to admit to any wrongdoing. Due to the severity of the resulting grief after you broke protection sponges, which you were aware you shouldn't have been able to break, your ban is for 3 1/2 weeks. You will be unbanned on the 25th.