Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] my house along with all my items, gone.
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

my underground home which i have been working on since i joined minetown has been erased from the map. what makes this worse is that i had amazing mines connected to it, which still had a ton of diamond, gold, iron, and everything else that i had not yet mined. the mines were so huge i had not even finished exploring them. i understand replacing mines is not a top priority of sawine and other admins, but i just would like you all to know for next time, be more careful please...

also, i am just asking for my house, including my storage room and mine entrance (not all the mines) to be replaced. also if its possible, i would like the emediate mine next to my house saved, because it is my source of lava, obsidian (which i will be losing tons of thanks to this ) and i built a neat little lava/glass decoration i would like to be saved. these are of course not needed, but if its possible i would like them back. thanks.
Should've told MastaC about it, there was a thread a while ago for it.

If he still has the link for the old world, he could copy the chunks of the underground place, but would be very time consuming, having to stop the server to save the map, then keep it stopped until he pasted your chunks.

~SN
Masta restored it, but he isnt sure where it is on the map

well that doesn't solve the problem..
Just wait for him, impatient ho.

~SN
That's what happened to me too...

I had most of my stuff in there. I was liek /rage