Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Massive Project- Worker Application
Started by [E] Gman20

Okay Construction on Massive Project (current title until we name it) Will begin at 18:00 Est Today.

Jpkoushel has begun on layouts for the city and will be heading the Design teams.

We'll need plenty of help to get this thing going. if you wish to help fill out this form and meet in-game at the set time

then jp will assign you a job.

Please Fill out

In-Game name:

Times in which you'll be able to help through out:

Any experience in building and designing Sturctures:
I'd like to help anyway I can.

I am a creative builder and a good resource gatherer.

Ingame name: TEFAlpha9

Times in which you'll be able to help through out: Erm most days at random times, pretty much whenever im playing

Any experience in building and designing Structures: Plenty.
Okay Construction on Massive Project (current title until we name it) Will begin at 18:00 Est Today.

Jpkoushel has begun on layouts for the city and will be heading the Design teams.

We'll need plenty of help to get this thing going. if you wish to help fill out this form and meet in-game at the set time

then jp will assign you a job.

Please Fill out

In-Game name:

Raventeeth

Times in which you'll be able to help through out:

a lot of time live n europe

Any experience in building and designing Sturctures:

enough go to /warp vegas

i will be a desinger and builder because i am working to on my city what plan was to make that big to i will help with you guys with building and desing but i have to run my own city
In-Game name: drpepper1344

Times in which you'll be able to help through out: Random times on weekdays after school, and pretty much all the time on weekends.

Any experience in building and designing Structures: I am building my own town and helped build seaside.

i already posted my application on the main page so i was wondering if you want me to copy it over to here?

and do i still have the position i asked for?