Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting blubbersticks111
Started by [E] Nintenzo

I would like to report blubbersticks111 for breaking the rules.

She joined our faction (SwordCorps) and aided YOLO when they raided us a few days ago.

She took out about a stack and a half of diamonds and took it for her brother's (Destroyer1239) faction.

I'm positive she was helping them because she didn't get killed at all, even though they could have easily killed her many times.

Also, our diamonds were gone before our base's chunks were claimed, so only someone in the faction could have taken them out. Which was blubbersticks111.

That is all, thanks.
this post is in the wrong forum if u want to report someone u need to post it in the report forum and have a valid reason ill like the Link
....He did post it in the report forums.
now he did it. it was in general discussion ealiar
Nintenzo, this is a PvP server.

In PvP servers, stuff like this is allowed, it says nowhere in the rules that you can't. Only let people you trust join your faction, things like this happened about three times to Masters on the old server. We just carried on knowing nothing could be done.
Minetown Rules wrote:

Participate in PvP Appropriately

Do not log out during combat

Do not spawn kill - waiting outside world spawn and killing people as they exit

Do not spawn camp - waiting inside safe zones for targets and only exiting to get kills

Loot dropped during a pvp-allowed situation may be taken.

PvP Server Worlds

Griefing & Stealing is allowed

PVP is enabled

There is no mention of not being allowed to do this.
Well, Kong, you're right on those rules, but, there is a relatively new rule that not as many people know about...

) Only join a faction for legitimate teamwork. (

You can view this rule on the Wiki or by doing /rules in game.

Now, I don't really know what to say to this Super, as I assume Blubber has helped your faction, whilst she has been in it.

I presume, YOLO contacted Blubber to help them, which she accepted (For the loot).

In this case, when Blubber jonied SwordCorp from the start, she had no intention of betreyal. She was just persuaded later on.

Now, the rule is a hard one to follow..

Because, I don't know whether you're allowed to;

-Join a faction, leave it be, write down the coords, leave the faction. Aaaand then raid their arses off... (Because in this case, you're not providing legitimate teamwork, but is that allowed since you're not in the faction anymore?)

-Join a faction, commit and help it strive. Much later on get an offer for betreyal from le other random faction, and accept. (Your Problem).

I'll talk to Danny about this, and either point him here or relay his answer <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
xXMasterJackXx, Blubber didn't have anything to do with the YOLO raid, it was all me. After getting kicked from swordcorps twice from SwordCorps twice within a week, getting my stuff stolen (Even from a hidden chest in their /f home) I was a little well /RAGEMODE. So as is fair in love and war I used my /home (Which I had set in their base (In the kitchen to be exact) I simple moved upstairs and started contacting people to see who wanted to come raid SwordCorps. After asking Kong, who declined, I asked Masta and he was ALL for it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>. So I /tpahere'ed YOLO and let the raid commence. Blubber didn't fight/die because I told her if she didn't fight she wouldn't die (You can understand not wanting to be wiped off the face of MT) As far as their second base getting raided (hehe) that happened bc they kicked blubber... but what they don't know is she actually saved them because I found their secret underground base and once again called YOLO to come have fun!!! but it was already empty.

So as you can see Blubber didn't do anything wrong. It was mostly me who handed SwordCorps over to YOLO.
She ADMITTED to stealing our diamonds and other valuables out of our chests and giving it to YOLO though!

@Youfoundme We didn't get wiped off the face of MT. And how did she save us?
you know i always get a kick out of these faction flame wars... i think its better when its lawless but more problems tend to happen with people complaining that they got killed / griefed /robbed I my self don't play on mt pvp as i don't like vanilla pvp i prefer tekkit which mt doesn't have. and i would get all the perks on mt pvp... bummer you don't have me as an ally... that's just my two cents.
@ Lancefortier... Minetown has a Tekkit server... its tk.minetown.net

Come forth and join us!!!