Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft Goals.
Started by [E] Mechman007

Hey Guys! This is a thread just for you guys to post what your 'Minecraft Goals' are, single player or multiplayer!

This is just to give me and other players ideas on things to do in Minecraft, be original or as crazy as you like! But please keep it vanilla minecraft goals (otherwise we would have a crazy lot of goals) and please keep it to be legit done on Survival.

I wont list the obvious, but here are some

- Make Every type of Mob trap possible (Hardcore mob traps with maximum spawn rate possible)

- Kill an Ender Dragon and Wither

- Build a full pyramid (4 layers I think) for a Beacon in EMERALDS

List us your ideas! =D
i have a few goals for the main server.

First, I want to extend my "skytree" to the current hight limit. it is currently a little higher than the old limit. i also plan to remove the minetrack around/in it as it hasnt worked like i had originally wanted it to, and replace it with maze like pathways and possibly do some kind of simple maze for easy prizes (it wouldnt be deadly so nothing overly valuble)

Second, i would like to finish making my castle home and make the different buildings, garden/farm look like they go together rather then just haphazardly spread about.
Minetown server:

-Collect all spawn eggs, 5 of each

-Build 20 epic skyscrappers

-Win an event on event server

-Get 1 double chest of diamonds

-Win lottery 10 times (Won 2 times )

-Make sphere's of each biome (Almost done with plain biome)

-Own a town

-Build a epic museum
I
∑ungo wrote:
Minetown server:

-Collect all spawn eggs, 5 of each

-Build 20 epic skyscrappers

-Win an event on event server

-Get 1 double chest of diamonds

-Win lottery 10 times (Won 2 times )

-Make sphere's of each biome (Almost done with plain biome)

-Own a town

-Build a epic museum

I like your idea of a Museum, and the spheres let me know if i can help
On the main world I really want to make my cruddy little house into a huge mansion. I have done it before on SP, so I know I cam do it on MineTown.