Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Iggythebrain
Started by Unknown User

=============

Username: Iggythebrain

When you were banned : (Date.) 11/24/2012 (Nov. 24, 2012)

Person who banned you: MastaC729

Reason you were banned: "hacking" Agent_125's account

Server: PVP (all, I suppose)

=============

I didn't hack the account. I had permission from the owner to log into and use the account. I was specifically instructed to do exactly what I did. This ban is inappropriate.

I approve this.
Sorry about the inconvenience of this ban, I see no harm or wrong intention of anything either of you did, especially since Agent can testify.

~Unbanned

~Locked
No, he isn't. There is a member of the ban committee that has more information on this issue. We will discuss this further before he is unbanned.

Locked.
/unlocked due to issue not being resolved as of yet.

Detailed post will be in PVP Ban Reasons and Proof thread as soon as i can get it up.

I am asking Lominac to step in as this issue is more involved than just this ban and a truly non-biased party is needed (no offense BC, im a bit biased in this case as well and i also know others are one way or the other as well or do not have the understanding of the full scenario)
For the time being can I please be unbanned from mumble? As far as I know I've done nothing deserving of a mumble ban, and it only serves to hinder my defense.
In the meantime though, why isn't MastaC banned? He's done far worse than I, and this unjustified ban is only part of it.
due to the pertaining circumstances i agree that you should be unbanned in mumble so long as you and mastac please dont have at it. we do need to be in touch and that is an easier way for some people to catch you. As to actually banning him, that is between him Danny and Lominac. but in fairness of the situation, i would ask MastaC to remain out of PVP until the situation has been resolved.
I will be looking into this, please be patient.
Iggy is unbanned, after looking into this issue he did nothing wrong.

He stole nothing as it was his alt account that took items

He had Agents permission to use account. There is nothing against the rules about using someone else account, just that the player whose account you are using is responsible for your actions while on it. while on Agents account he broke no rules.

/locked