Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] /Warp Anywhere.
Started by [E] bell9878

I think I might have a good idea for Minetown. See I was looking or a good place, in the middle of nowhere, near NO civiliazation, to start a project. But it took me countless minute after minute after hour to find anywhere good. I think we should create (somehow, remember its just an idea, I dont know if its even possible) an anywhere warp. You would type /warp anywhere, or whatever (exp. /anyway, /tp anywhere.) that would take you to a random coord. out somewhere in the world. If you look at the world map ALOT of it is unpoulated but this warp could take you to unpopulated places to save time and the hassle of countless time search and exploring.
Sounds risky.

What is it warps you underground or in lava? Or very high in the sky?

Or possibly in somebody's house?

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
True, true. Remember I said its just an idea. Maybe its something in Minecraft's future...you know once it updates and the plugin we use updates to a version that would fix all those bugs
Dude, last night ive advantured 2 hours like to find the spot i was looking for to make the "Mother nature sanctuary thing" I'm making. Youve gotta look long for nice things. Trust me

+ if you apply that idea. Then it's less Rp than before

Some ppl were thinking on removing warp soon. So that's prob not an idea to consider the warp anywhere. Plus probably so much Coding for sawine :/