Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Planetside 2
Started by [E] XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

Hey guys so earlier this week planetside 2 came out yay. http://www.planetside2.com/.

Just post your ingame names here. Great game and free.

My name is XxDEATHSN1PAxX
Let me know what you think of the game. I downloaded the beta, got a key, and then never used it. Let me know if its worth it
I played the first game but have no idea of what my username was since that was awhile back. I've only seen the trailer for the new one but it looked pretty awesome.
I played Beta... now it requires a better computer than I have, lol. I lag too much now, but before I didn't. Been playing it for a few months. Otsuu is char name. I'll rejoin the game once I get my new comp
i love it the range of different ways of going into battle is by far the best thing. However as duns said unless u have a fairly good cp it is near impossible to play. I have 8gb ram and it is alright but still lags a bit.
I haven't played for about 6 years and even then I do remember lag being a factor on my 2 Gig PC. I lagged out mid-flight in a Lodestar on the way to a battle and we all got shot down haha. I've only just upgraded my laptop to 3 gigs and it barely handles Minecraft.
Thanks for letting me know it requires a good computer.. i might just wait until the game comes on out mac.
YouFoundMe wrote:
Thanks for letting me know it requires a good computer.. i might just wait until the game comes on out mac.

Steam is mac compatible... just download from steam.

However, just know that the steam version is buggy right now. I don't know the commands for mac but whatever the equivalent of alt+tab is for mac, do it while it loads and it should solve the problem of load time error. Alt+tab out at 15% and then again at 98%, and it should load. Those are c17 errors, which is what most steam users are getting (both mac and pc) and this solves it.