Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [JAPAN] Pre-Order your House lot or Business lot TODAY!
Started by [E] TheLucaShow

Hello MineTownians!

The Country of JAPAN is now expanding and we are creating a NEW market and a NEW residential area for you to live in!

Due to an unfortunate error (corruption) of the previous list. We are now asking that you Sign up / Pre-Order on THIS THREAD!

Please pay Madster456 / HunterKiller47 WHEN THEY ARE ONLINE <><><><><><>

Otherwise it will not count as a payment.

( TBA~TBA~TBA~TBA~TBA~TBA) = Saito Clan, JAPAN Clan, MTN Clan, All members who are on the JAPAN Donation board. /warp tokyo

Tokyo is a tricky place to build in. There are certain guidelines to enter the city of Tokyo and The Country of JAPAN

Please leave a screenshot of one of your builds and if possible a warp. We need to know you built it otherwise you will be placed on a priority waiting list.

...............................................................................................

BUILDING CODE:

NO cobblestone, sand, dirt, netherrack, mycelium, endstone, grass*, Excessive Lava and/or Water, and Finally NO SOULSAND.

No trees on low roofs or in business areas.

DO NOT Exceed the boundaries of your plot.

No Building in or under the streets.

No Modification of Service Tunnels or Sewers.

Do Not Build in Parks

Do not Modify traffic lights or other city services

NO Statues unless approved by the JAPAN Build Crew

No 1 x 1 Towers or holes are permitted

No waterway construction unless approved by the JAPAN Build Crew

*Grass may not be used in the structural design of the building, but may be used for the garden.

...............................................................................................

Please Consult The Build Code and Rule Board at Tokyo Spawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pre-Order Pricing!

UNDER 25 x 25 ---- $3000 (Full price $6000)

25 x 25 - 45 x 45 ---- $6000 (Full price $9000)

45 x 45 - 70 x 70 ---- $9000 (Full price $12000)

70 x 70 - 100 x 100 -$12000 (Full price $15000)

100 x 100+ ---- MSG LucasGreen for a Quote

Pre-Order Format:

=============================

IGN:

Size of Lot (Custom?):

Pre-Order or Full Payment? :

Building /warps or Screens (SAMPLES):

==============================

You may order ANY reasonably sized lot that you need! So long it is approved by (LucasGreen/HunterKiller47/JAPAN build crew)

We appreciate your business and hope to see you in JAPAN

There is no EXACT estimated completion time as of now. The lots should be done within 1 - 2 months maximum. We apologize for the inconvenience!
IGN:Kirito(pkmnmewtwo)

Size of Lot:33x30

Type of Lot:?

Pre-Order or Full Payment? :Vip like a boss

Building /warps or Screens (SAMPLES):zio and Hk saw it

*Noted* my plot is the first plot D:<
IGN: Fettuccini

Size of Lot (Custom?): 45x35

Pre-Order or Full Payment? : Pre-order

Building /warps or Screens (SAMPLES): /warp Babyon, /warp Ziggurat (both go to my city in-progress)
I, HunterKiller47 do sincerely apologize to all members of Minetown who had been on my Waiting List for a lot in Tokyo.

As LucasGreen mentioned above, the notepad file I had used and copied everyone's name onto somehow corrupted itself. I was unable to recover the list nor anyone's names, as a result they were lost. Please fill out for the form for this thread to have your name once again re-added to the new list, and we will ensure you get the lot you had desired, and that I had promised you.

Thank you, for your understanding.
IGN:jimbo493

Size of Lot (Custom?):20x40

Pre-Order or Full Payment? : preorder, wil pay in couple days

Building /warps or Screens (SAMPLES):/warp jshop2

this is a residential lot for me to build a normal house on
Just letting everyone know, they can also contact me and the money will be transferred to Hunterkiller47.
BUMP
=============================

IGN: Luggious

Size of Lot (Custom?): Large

Pre-Order or Full Payment? : I shall get the cash for it very soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Building /warps or Screens (SAMPLES): Hunter has seen my builds plenty of times <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

==============================
am i the only VIP here? O.o
:BUMP: