Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tekkit Server - World Map?
Started by [E] M_I_Z_E

Hi all,

I was wondering if there were any plans to have a World Map for the Tekkit Server?

Regards,

MIZE
We would need a program that can map the blocks in Tekkit that aren't from vanilla Minecraft. Unless this exists, we cannot make a map for Tekkit.
Masta, I think one exists, not a clue where, but I have heard it before, from le other classified server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I didn’t realize that there wasn’t much available for Tekkit map viewers. I did some quick searching and all I could find was this thread on the technic forums. I don’t know anything about Dynmap or how easy it would be to try to set it up. I was thinking it would just be nice to have an overview of the land for planning. Nothing super accurate as far as all the extra Tekkit blocks just a better bird’s eye view.
If there is a way to do it, I will gladly add in a map, provided sawine is OK with adding it to the other maps. However, it wouldn't be a live map; that would cause a ton of unnecessary lag.
Sweet! I can't wait. Even if the map couldn't pick up all the tekkit items just having a basic landmass map would be cool!