Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why is my city gone?
Started by [E] Natedog85137

My city, Frozen is gone from the map. Masta, did you move it anywhere because it is not in sight.
Probably because it was 30 blocks away from seaside

~SN
gayside did it.
FYI. WERE CALLED HOMOSIDE

(Get it. .-.)

~SN
You homosexuals built 50 blocks from me and XxCrialxX's home.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Is.

Wrong.

With.

You.

Jaysfan also claims that he didn't see our homes and he randomly started building once he saw civilization. Like seriously? What a douchebag.

Natedog85137 wrote:
My city, Frozen is gone from the map. Masta, did you move it anywhere because it is not in sight.

He did indeed move it. I do not know where, but i recall him saying that he moved some place near seaside to another body of water.
CatMan wrote:

Jaysfan also claims that he didn't see our homes and he randomly started building once he saw civilization. Like seriously? What a douchebag.

You don't live with crial? lmfao.
OK, I'll explain: yes it have deleted it. And I still have the data for it. You put it too close to Seaside, which was there first from my knowledge. Your city will be moved, as I found out I can take those schematics and import them in through WorldEdit. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> So expect to see your city back when I find a new location for it. IF there was a warp for it tell me and I'll relocate it.
Yeah there was a warp, /warp frozen
Jaysfan wrote:
CatMan wrote:

You don't live with crial? lmfao.

No, I don't.

I have a huge fucking building right beside his home, though.

Thanks for making me waste like 5 stacks of wood.