Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Wiki!
Started by [E] lucaslower

Hey guys! So I've been noticing that we are getting questions from new users and such here on the forums. As a lot of you may not know, we have a wiki! I think if we can all head over to the wiki and add things that could be helpful, it would be great! I was thinking of an incentive for this as well. What I am going to do is give you 500 MTC for every helpful edit that you make. This doesn't mean just editing a misspelled word, but actually adding helpful content.

To get your 500 MTC, fill out the form below.
Code:
Link to page edited: Wiki username: Date/time edited (Please include timezone e.g. CST, EST...): What content did you add?:

If you don't know how to get to the wiki, you can get to it here. To make an account, just click "Log in/make account" in the top right hand corner. If you don't know how to use MediaWiki, check out the guide here.

I will check to make sure you added helpful content, and give you your 500 MTC once I see you have! Happy editing!

EDIT: This only goes for updates made after this thread was started. No updates made before 4 PM CST November 20th, 2012 will be accepted.
You sir might become a poor man.. (But I love the idea)
YouFoundMe wrote:
You sir might become a poor man.. (But I love the idea)

Well, I want to help the community, but I also have nothing else to spend my credits on xD