Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] MCWormwood

=============

Username: MCWormwood

When you were banned : 18 November 2012

Person who banned you: Xcoaster

Reason you were banned:Scamming or so accused.

Server: Main

Note: I found fireblocks.. found out they did nothing except look cool. I tried to sell them. Got another cool item i had never seen before from another user. whats the harm in items that do nothing? I had never said they were the last ones in MT. I have re-read the rules and am aware I have broken them several times in the last few days. I have learned my lesson and will not continue to play like this. My apologies to anyone that lost out buying thees items for me and i am willing to work and repay their loss. I really hope to continue playing on this server as i have spent a great deal of time here and only just picked up playing again in the last week. I have several other friends on this server as well who do not want to have to find a new server so that we may play together. I really hope we can make everything right again.

=============
I have screenshots showing you that you, did in fact, say the fire blocks were the last in existence, and you said you had a "Admin made" Magic wand, while in fact, it was a melon stem. Please don't lie, you'll only dig yourself deeper in the hole you're in.
Hi.

I am the one who banned you, on account of many players reporting you trying to sell them the illegal 51 fire block, and stating that you found these items through chunk errors under your house.

Looking through chunk errors, is considered xraying. Even though you don't have a mod that allows xray installed, it's the same thing. It's looking through errors in chunk formation to find hidden things underground.

Now, it's not a huge issue you found 51 block. You should have reported the find and turned them into staff however instead of trying to make a profit off of them. An illegal item is an illegal item. The main reason I decided to make this a ban was the fact that you were exploiting chunk errors and using them to your advantage to find these fireblocks.

Now, at the moment I have no proof that you stole these items from an unprotected chest. Once the main server is back online, we can review chat logs and see. It would be a good time to confess to this if you did it.

My main question to you is, why did you look under chunk errors when this is prohibited against the minetown rules?

(Also, my bad for naming the /ban reason a bit off)
come clean, clean as it gets. I broke several rules. no chunk errors were involved. My account was leant out to someone who had no idea about the game, or even what minetown was. I made a big mistake in doing so. The blocks were in fact found in an unprotected chest. I'm aware there is a rule against lending your account and he was getting one on payday and just wanted to play with him until then. The only outcome of this ultimately is that another minecraft account will be made, and and there will be a re-application to this server. This will cost me about $30. which would be much better spent on a donation.

I know that what happened was against the rules and I apologize to you and everyone. I really hope this can be worked out. I have already begun fixing some of the things that were done.
Ok, well if chunk errors were not involved, why did you tell people they were? Also keep in mind it's still your account.

Also, you telling me that you're going to just buy a new account if you don't get unbanned really set me back...

I'm going to keep you banned for two weeks becuase either way, you did steal and abuse chunk errors.

You will be unbanned on December 3rd. Please consider yourself lucky that you are coming out of a stealing/xraying/threating to avoid the ban instance. I decided to not set it longer becuase you did confess and seem sorry.

If I see anything like this in the future, do not expect the same kind of treatment.

~Locked