Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Npc's
Started by Unknown User

I just wanted to suggest a cool looking mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=103072&hilit=humansplus

Its called human pluss, and what it does is adding extra mobs to the game, good mobs that will help you, neutral mobs, and bad mobs.. i think it would be fun to have it one the server because good npcs will spawn in the cities so its a bit more protected, and at the same time, we who wants abit more action can fight the badies.. What you think?
He'd have to port it to Multiplayer.

Most Single Player Mods (Mo Creatures + Humans, ect) only work singleplayer.

~SN
I didn't vote because I'm yes/no on this. Yes because its cool. No because anybody with a texture pack will be forced to give it up if they don't want minecraft to look stupid.
i want to ride a mother fudge cake eater horse.
We shoukd really get the npc mod/plugin that makes npc's sell you unfarmables.

I will go find the plugin pnce i get mymlabtop fixed
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/npcs-v-4-1-trader-simple-npcs-iconomysupport-soon.132/

Since it support iEconomy, we could do something with that maybe...
Ah, no. Not iConomy.

I hate that plugin -_-

~SN
I love how one of the npcs is complaining about lag.
I think we should get for

A) it will take off the work load for admins spawning unfarmables

B) no one can spawn anything anymore
Is it possible to add npc's to make cities a bit safer? I bet we all have experienced walking around a city with all our stuff then suddently a monster appears out of nowhere killing you. This would make new, and causual players feel safer while in a town or village at night. And spiders are currently bugged and does not become neutral during the day, and we have also experienced invisible mobs.

We could also have npc's selling stuff other than unfarables, stuff alittle bit harder to farm or even a banker who echanges your Iron <--> Gold <--> diamonds. And while Sawines not online, a Pawner, who stay in Sawines or others pawn shops pawning stuff that Sawine have set pawnable. That could take alot of stress off him.

Guard: (Hard)

Stands still while not in combat, engages mobs within range. After combat he goes back to his spot.

- Chainmail

- Iron Sword

-Drops-

Iron

Gold (rare 50%)

Watcher: (Hard)

Stands still while not in combat, engages mobs within range. After combat he goes back to his spot.

- Chainmail

- Bow

-Drops-

Iron

Gold (rare 50%)

Patroler: (Hard)

Patrols roads both between and within cities. Engages mobs within range. Travels slowly but uses the usual speed while in combat or while traveling back to the road.

- Chainmail

- Iron Sword

- Bow

-Drops-

Iron

Gold (rare 50%)

Arrows

Knight: (Nearly Unkillable)

Guards inportant and popular places, like spawn, the bank, cathedral or the adminshop.

- Chainmail

- Diamond Sword

-Drops-

Gold

Diamond (rare 30%)

Banker: (Unkillable)

Echanges your Iron <--> Gold <--> Diamonds.

- Customised banker (almost the same as villager, but a bit richer looking) skin.

Pawner:

Pawns your valuable stuff for Gold.

- Customised villager skin

Trader: (Unkillable)

Trades items thats farmed through killing neutral animals or found like, flowers, clay and mushroms.

- Stone Sword

Villager (Easy)

Just a villager walking through the town or village.

- Wooden Sword

-Drops-

- Sticks

- Trader items

- Gold (rare 10%) --> Because, they might have some money on them..