Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Getting Kicked from the main server Proxy / Java error
Started by [E] M_I_Z_E

Hello everyone, lately I’ve been getting kicked from the main server with the following error.

SocketTimeoutException : Read timed out @ java.net.SocketInputStream:-2

proxykickerror.jpg

This is happening sometimes every 30 seconds and other times it’s longer like 5 minutes. It makes it hard to play, could someone take a look and give us an update.

Also this error has been reported here by Lethalxlizard, But I thought the title made it hard to find.

Thanks,

MIZE
This is just glitches or lag i think. I know it happens to everyone tho so its nothing to worry about.
From what i was hearing this has something to do with the new updated bukkit and should be fixed as soon as a patch is released, like most minecraft things its just a case of waiting i'm afraid. I do agree though it makes it very hard to play.

I'm sure the second the fix is out it will get sorted <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
We are aware of this issue and currently investigating it.

We understand how annoying it is and we are doing what we can so resolve it as soon as possible. It currently only affect the main server.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope to have it fixed pretty soon.