Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] dpwheaton123s Ban appeal
Started by [E] ICostaEx

uername: dpwheaton123

When you were banned : (Date.) 11/16/12

Person who banned you:i dont know

Reason you were banned:paypal fraud?

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative)all

i dont know why i was banned i payed my money and i ever said i did not get the perks i will see what i can do and if i need to i can redonate
BAN: sawine banned name 'dpwheaton123': Paypal fraud

I am looking into your appeal. This will take a bit longer than usually due to the fragility of the ban.
ok but i think its due to my account was hacked (paypal) and i had to cancel the account and the card would this have anything to do with this???
I will take this into consideration.
I would recommend getting in touch with sawine directly as this matter is taken more seriously than most. Ill forward him this thread so he is aware of your situation.
You went on paypal and made chargebacks on your 7 donations, which is a violation of our terms of services and an attempt to scam us. On top of that I have to waste some time replying to all those claims on paypal.

Paypal will take 5-10 days to complete the investigations on the chargebacks. All the people who attempt those shady scams are permanently banned from Minetown.

In the unlikely scenario that you were really hacked, I will need you to provide more proofs on the matter, here or via private message.