Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tempest Faction Abuse.
Started by [E] ohten40oz

I couldn't figure it out, how they were able to access parts of our base that are locked. Until just right now, im playing, hiding in an INACCESSIBLE area of our and all the sudden, Blubbersticks teleports to me against my will, no invite, no requests, Just straight up spawns ON TOP OF ME while his friends Supernintendoz and soccerjj are outside trying to break in. When he teleported to me, The entire chunk unloaded and i died immediately, This happened over and over and every time i logged and re-logged, THERE WAS ONE OF THEM. INSIDE our INACCESSIBLE Base. I was comfortable with thinking that maybe they had set their homes inside our base, But now, im 100% confident they did not. They are using something, doing something, that is 100% against the rules. A mod, a hack. Im not sure what it is, but it deserves to be looked into, Its unfair and makes the game not worth playing.

Im not a person to complain, I never have. Please look into this.

Thanks, Ohten.
will forward this to danny. make a pe as well so he is aware.
If i make a PE, ill be spawned on and killed on sight, This is for the PVP server of course. Thanks Zi.
Two of the members are faction members of SwordCorps SuperNintenzo and Blubbersticks111. Submitting PE now.
From playing on a recent raiding server, this was an often occurrence, there were obviously hackers on the server, but im pretty sure no hacks could by-pass the mod plugins to even do what these guys are doing. So I wouldn't say they are hacking, its either legit or a glitch. And from what ive seen, its happened too often to be a glitch.
But spawning DIRECTLY on top of us? 5K blocks out? I want to believe its legit. But the information just doesn't stick.
They probably managed to somehow get inside and set a home.

Somebody might have (willingly) let them inside. Or there's a flaw in your defenses.

OR

They glitched inside (i.e. using enderpearls).
In no way am i contesting, Just so many things just didnt add up. Its possible they set home, Yupp. Its possible there were flaws in our defense, Absolutely, But to spawn on top of me when the chunk unloads, every single time? I wish i took screen shots. If it happens again, ill screen shot like hell. Thanks for looking into it. I appreciate it.

-Ohten.