Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] To Post or Not to Post, That is the Question
Started by [E] PandaPsych0013

If only I could give more than one kudo
Hope yall enjoy...
interesting...
Story seems implausible.
reeked*

whiskey*

^.^
Slurth wrote:
Story seems implausible.

Doesn't most?

I thought it was pretty good.
it seem pretty good
Kirito wrote:
i some wat a good write but my grammer is terrible and i dont mind reading ur and help improve my writing

breaking-news.preview.gif
PandaPsych0013 wrote:
Hope yall enjoy...

Well, it was better than expected...problem with short stories is....THEY'RE SHORT D: Maybe write something longer if your attention span can deal with it.

Also, if Karley Sun is your name, awesome! Great name <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Oh, crap, I forgot to take that off of there... oh well, too late now :/ and thanks guys.
I thought it was really good, it ends on a nice cliff hanger and has very good depth in the two characters in a short period, and there is room to develop and draw out the plot to create suspense within the stories' framework. Maybe you could introduce a supporting character such as the person on the phone with Kathy to draw out more information and turn it into a larger piece. That is if you want to construct more on to this plot. If not then it is a very good short story nonetheless. :diamond: