Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Any other great severs!?
Started by [E] bell9878

I love Minetown, but I need another sever to be on until the temp map is gone. Anyone else know the IP of a sever like Minetown? You know one with towns, cities, factions, PVP, a typical SMP, but one thats impressive?
here

You know most other servers aren't back to their normal maps and such yet either right? What is so wrong with the temp map? It's not hard to walk a ways and get away from greifing, just like on the main server, my tower hasn't been touched in 2-3 days and all it took was a little bit of work...

From,

Chris.
Well nothing is wrong with the temp sever but it is very lagging. And trust me its not my computer because this extreme PVP sever ik is just fine and it is as populated. And yea I know that a lot aren't back to normal but most are.
Because they're vanilla noobs :3

~SN
By the way Draednar, immature. And just stupid. And as for you Drupe. Im not stupid. I knew the second that I saw that IP it was Minetowns. Nice try...Actully no it wasnt...
Servers like Minetown?

Those don't exist.

There is only one best server, and that is Minetown! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Draednar that was kinda rude and uncaleld for, but why would someone advertise another server on this website?
Thanks nate for being on my side. And yes JP, this IS the best. Well idk why maybe to strecth our SMP horizon. I dsont think that its wrong to want to ask for other severs. I'll always stay true to Minetown but I need a variety
I agree wiv nate and bell, Drae don't be mean or I shall eat you, people don't advertise servers or I will be forced to terrorize small children.