Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Protection request (temp server)
Started by [E] Quotencommon

I'd like to get my vaults protected. I am sick and tired of people hacking their way through my (iron) doors in the hours I'm offline and stealing my valuables. I don't know the exact location of my house, but message me in game and we can teleport there.

vaults.th.png

Click for larger image.

The one on the right is mine, the left belongs to mikeliskewl. He'll probably want protection on his as well, since it was also robbed.
No offense or anything...

What do you mean hacking iron doors?

You can break them...

And no point in having vaults, the temp will be wiped anyways.

~SN

P.S. Obsidian is breakable as well ._.
Best way to keep stuff, especially on a temp, is to just bury it somewhere random. Big vaults are just a "come and get it!" to a thief normally.

From,

Chris.
Go into cave.

Smelt 2 Smooth Stone.

Make chest.

Mark coordinates.

???

Profit?

~SN
I mean hack in the traditional "chop" sense of the word, not the computer jargon.

And my original chest was hidden behind smelted stone. It was found.
I'm pretty sure we are incapable of putting up protection right now. That's one of the main reasons that we haven't reverted to regular server. I'm sorry that people are jerks just stealing your stuff, but admins are currently incapable of dealing with it fairly as our logs aren't working yet and we can't do that much to confirm complaints. As it is the only way that i had to deal with people was jailing, which with universal tp access is useless. As of now we can only use ban and kick and that's only if we witness it. I'm sorry that my hands are tied right now but that's how it is without all our mods working.
Actually, Sawine got me my protection yesterday after I posted this. Thanks, though.
He said it didn't work??? QQ QQ QQ