Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minor Suggestion
Started by [E] RadicalMGuy

If possible, maybe the top posters at the left shouldn't show staff. For one, its highly obvious that the staff would have high amounts of posts, and the whole point of the list should be to show who contributes the most that isn't staff. Also, I feel that many staff members are boosting their post numbers to get up there. Seen in the past, seeing now. lol
Hehe, kinda agree,

Now lets wait for Drupe to come cry about his post whoring going to waste.
RadicalMGuy wrote:
If possible, maybe the top posters at the left shouldn't show staff. For one, its highly obvious that the staff would have high amounts of posts, and the whole point of the list should be to show who contributes the most that isn't staff. Also, I feel that many staff members are boosting their post numbers to get up there. Seen in the past, seeing now. lol

Another minor suggestion, sorry if I should not post here. Shouldn't we update the donation page? There are a lot of things different now, we choose our name color, we can tp at $10 I believe etc...

Also, drupe has 666 posts, he won't post anymore I bet <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
No staff=no competition. All I'm sayin :3
Draednar wrote:
No staff=no competition. All I'm sayin :3

Because you see the "top posters" as a competition.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>

No comment.
I do have permission to a private thread I could just there until I win??? :)I agree thought but I do belivr that enjin doesn't have that ability

Its fun. Is there something wrong with wanting most posts? It IS called a leaderboard, is it not?
In fact I dont care about it. If you like to waste your lifetime making useless posts to be the #1 on the top poster list on minetown.net, well fine, we have different visions of what matter in life.

But the thing i do care about is the pollution going around the forum of some useless posts in some topics that then affect me and the rest of the admin staff that needs to go and delete it if its pointless....
daniel1995 wrote:
I agree thought but I do belivr that enjin doesn't have that ability

Unfortunately you're right, I just checked the configs and its impossible to remove the staff from the top posters. It doenst give you the option to make it work for specific groups.

Every forum I've ever been on (Including the one I ran) has always had to remove displaying who posted the most, since it just encourages spam and post-whoring. Always seems like a good idea at first but never turns out well.

From,

Chris.
DONT DO IT SAWINE, DONT DO IT! and crap im 668 now

MY POST WHORING, ITS WORTHLESS IF YOU TAKE IT OFF <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> MY EPEEN WILL SHRINK TO THE SIZE OF AN ELEPHANT! I WORKED SO HARD TO GET IT BIGGER THAN CHUCK NORRIS'S, AND NOW YOU'RE GUNNA KILL MY EPEEN! MY ELECTRONIC PEEEEEEEEEEN