Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned?
Started by [E] robertsar [1]

Username: robertsar

When you were banned : 11/3/2012 ?

Person who banned you: ?

Reason you were banned: making a lag machie

Server: Tekkit

Responce: i didn`t know it produced lag or if it was illegal sorry it will never happen again.
You were banned by Yield on 5/11/2012 The reason was as you stated, making a "lag machine."

Yield had said that It was impossible to take screenshots because of the amount of entities on the ground, he was forced to remove the sugarcane growing on the dirt to get the lag to stop. The Harvest Goddess Band was creating ~64 sugarcane items a second and the server was becoming overloaded whenever someone came to close to the structure

Can you please specify your actual intentions of this machine, I'm curious to know because if you built and ran the machine, while there were reports of lag and high amounts of entities did you not notice that it was creating any lag.
i made the macine to produce emc in the form of red matter it is suposed to get sucked into a chest then converted into emc
Because you are responsive when answering the question I will trust you in your answer, just make sure that you do not use the machine (if it hasn't been destroyed) and if you choose to please check in with a mod or an admin on the tekkit server.

You will be unbanned, but consider this a warning, please stay away from this kind of method because it could have been a lot worse to the point where it crashed the server.

I will leave it to the tekkit admins/mods to finish this unban request. Please make sure you listen to them.
Robertsar I have unbanned you on the tekkit server by request of WhatItDo. Please realize that this machine not only lags the server but also produces sugarcane at a much faster rate then normal. This could be considered an exploit that could've resulted in a harsher punishment. If the machine hasn't been removed already please do so and let me know when its done.

All machines are required to have an on/off switch as well as 0 drops if chests are full. If you have questions in game please let me know I am more then willing to help out.