Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agent_125--Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Agent_125

Username: Agent_125

When you were banned : Noticed today, haven't been on for a few days, probably sometime Tuesday, Nov. 6th, 2012

Person who banned you: Zio?

Reason you were banned: Using X-ray Mod

Server: Main

Explanation: Here's the deal, I was previously under the impression that using X-ray was alright as long as it is used for purposes of redstone.

I was told this by one of the admin/mods on mumble back in July when I first inquired about the use of X-ray for a redstone project with a friend.

I am now very aware that X-ray is NOT tolerable in any: way, shape or form on any Minetown server.

I will no longer use it for any purpose on Minetown, please accept my apology and Thank You for your time.

--Agent_125
BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'agent_125': Xray use

I have discussed your appeal with Zionia. I understand that you have admitted to using X-ray mod with the intention of playing with red stone. I would like to make it clear that regardless of what the certain mod/admin said the rules of Minetown state that X-raying is cause for a ban.

I am glad you understand that and you see now why people get banned for using X-ray to cheat. I am placing my trust in you that you will not use it anymore and I will Unban you due to the fact that Zionia meant for the ban to be a direct warning.

/locked