Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned?
Started by Unknown User

Username: Iggythebrain

When you were banned : 11/6/2012

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: Unknown

Server: Minetown Main #1

Iggy Let me look into this.
You were banned for griefing a few blocks in obbytown, can you explain?
I found out last night I was reported for griefing a small "walkway" in obbytown. Whoever banned me didn't bother wasting any time on the investigation, or LucasGreen lied, because I didn't manipulate the town in any way other than what he allowed me. It's easy to see that below the walkway, a storage room was dug out. Lucas gave me and agent permission from one side of the road to the other.. (he gave us perms for the entire city, though)....

I'll be on mumble if I need to explain further..

HolySm0kes has asked me to pick up this ban appeal due to a few issues with irl he has, let me speak with Lucas to find the whole situation.
This is the situation that i was involved in.

Basically, I had sold the plot to IggyTheBrain, I had made it custom for him which i do not mind. He was kicked out of the town due to the fact of inactivity and he was banned, there is a rule in ObbyTown that prohibits members who were previously banned. So I had Kicked Iggy out. I had allowed him to build Underneith the Lot. Which he had done. After collecting his belongings, he had failed to replace the broken blocks. Thus i got a mod involved. and the current situation was thus born.

If you need anymore info or screens, let me know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Thanks Xcoaster!
Lucasgreen wrote:
This is the situation that i was involved in.

Basically, I had sold the plot to IggyTheBrain, I had made it custom for him which i do not mind. He was kicked out of the town due to the fact of inactivity and he was banned, there is a rule in ObbyTown that prohibits members who were previously banned. So I had Kicked Iggy out. I had allowed him to build Underneith the Lot. Which he had done. After collecting his belongings, he had failed to replace the broken blocks. Thus i got a mod involved. and the current situation was thus born.

If you need anymore info or screens, let me know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Thanks Xcoaster!

Just a question retarding this, did you contact Iggy letting him know he had removed blocks or contacted a mod directly?

Either way, this is not a major issue, so I am willing to unban you Tomorrow ( November 8th (Sorry majorly out of it when I typed this >.>)) When I first log on.

Please don't let this happen again, or the ban will be much more severe.

Thanks.
I had contacted a mod Directly
Today is the seventh. Tomorrow will be the eighth. I was not informed I had done anything wrong until I had made this appeal.
Unban plox?

>.>