Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'm not claiming this land, i just dont like to see wasted space.
Started by [E] Cathaniel_Serla

Hello, I recently stumbled upon two buildings which are unprotected and unfinished.

My question is if i could take those buildings down along with a stairway which blocks a farm project i am currently working on.

coordinates are

x:789

z:206

Thanks in advance.
Link
Player wanting to claim: Cathaniel_Serla

Warp name to land: Unknown warp

Screenshot of land: Look below to "S.A."

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: The land is unprotected and I would like to take down a set of stair that obstruct a project i am currently working on.

S.A. : I've created an album for the screenshots of the properties and the stairs I'd like to take down.
well im afraid its not gonna be this easy mate...

first you need to find the owner of the land. ask a mod for hawkeye, look for protected chests then use /cinfo on them. if you do find the owner then you must contact them in every way possable (forum message, ingame mail, sign on area etc) and then make a lain claim request, you can find the forum for this in

Forums>support>land claim

then once made, you must wait 6 months or untill the owner replys.

i dont like it either, im trying to claim a small inactive town, i tried improving things but it was not accepted. i guess you will just have to wait.

if you need anything else PM on forums i will try and help