Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Who's more stupid?
Started by [E] PandaPsych0013

I wanted to know your guys' opinion on this age old question, who is more stupid, the one who acts stupid or the one who is stupid? also please explain why you think this.
The one who acts stupid is stupider. Reason why I say this is because the stupid ones cant help but being stupid, but the ones acting stupid though are worse because they are acting like it
You really can't help it if you were born dumber than the rest. If you choose to be dumber than the rest, and make bad decisions, you've only got yourself to blame.

BAKA.

tumblr_m91895ztFZ1r5ufh5o1_1280.jpg
I might've just voted for the wrong one. This suddenly just got much more awkward...
What did you vote for?
"One who is" I meant to vote for "One who acts" xD
so you were the loner on the "One who is"? I was wondering who it was. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I have to go with 'one who is'. I say this because its the only right answer. If someone who isn't stupid chooses to act stupid, it doesn't make them stupid. They are CHOOSING to act stupid, meaning they understand that what they are doing is in fact stupid. Someone who IS stupid does not understand that they are doing something stupid, which is what defines them as being stupid.
The one who is stupid is stupid. The one who acts stupid is not stupid because he is just acting stupid so the real stupids dont feel bad. Also if you act stupid, no one will ask you to do stuff for them,
I agree with rokit...acting stupid can be beneficial where as actually being stupid is stupid lol....Ever here of someone doing something getting caught then played dumb and got away with it?