Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal - Myles438
Started by [E] Ajay

Username: myles438

When you were banned : Oct 23, 12

Person who banned you: I was reported by Neurok101 and banned by Moderator Italy08

Reason you were banned: I was banned for Griefing Neuroks base

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) Tekkit server

I fully understand that griefers are not normally given second chances and i do not deny what I did. I do however regret doing what I did, destroying what Neurok spent time making, and not being able to play on this server anymore. I fully understand if I am rejected. I am sorry for Griefing and breaking the rules which I knew at the time.
Hello myles438a,

You were banned, as you stated in your appeal, by using a morning star to grief Neurok101's base on the server.

2012-10-22_17.53.51_1350953471.png

2012-10-22_17.54.25_1350953482.png

Thank you for admitting you did this, but why did you? Why should we give you a second chance? How will we know this incident will not repeat?
At first I was just removing blocks I intended to replace to play with Neurok, I then got bored and proceeded to make huge holes, I knew this was wrong, but because of the vote to reset the tekkit server, I believed it wouldn't of mattered very soon. (It still does no matter with there is a reset or not, I know that now). I do not know how to prove that I will not grief anything else in the future in any way but by swearing I will not. Maybe something that would stop me removing any block by any other player but the ones I place. I'm very remorseful for what I had done and I believe that I should be given a second chance because I hope that my admittance will show that I won't be as petty as i was, and I will never grief again.
I see that you do have remorse, however this is quite a large grief. I've also discovered that you tried to get your alt account whitelisted on the thread to gain entrance into the tekkit server.
myles438a wrote:
Sexy_Bandit

I will unban you in exactly one months time due to how large the grief was, and this attempt at trying to gain entrance with an alt.

You will be unbanned on December 3rd, 2012.

If you are ever caught griefing again, the ban will be permanent and not tolerated.

Thanks.
Ok, thank-you for reviewing my appeal.