Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Now that Sawine's taking over...
Started by [E] SpaceNarwhal

Sure I'm under 18 but that doesn't mean I'm not responsible or mature enough to run a server. And obviously you aren't capable of filling Cody's position if that is your view on this server. If you don't like the people in the server, what makes you capable of dealing with the server at all? BTW, seeing that you are 60% done with this server, would you mind fulfilling that last 40% and leaving this server cause all you seem to be capable of doing is whining and complaining, instead of being mature about resolving your problems.
Draednar wrote:
jpkoushel wrote:
Draednar wrote:
Alpha, go fuck yourself, I'm like, 60% done with this server anyway. There are no people eligible for this position besides Broly, Cryston, or myself, seeing as the other 95% of you are under 18, and at least half of that under 15. Cody chose sawine because sawine was actually close to his age and had the intelligence to actually get things done.

Sawine is years older than Cody. And Sawine wasn't just chosen. There was no position for "right-hand man". Sawine got to that place by being the guy who helped Cody solve every problem we faced and making us solve them more efficiently. Age has nothing to do with competence.

For example, look at you.

No shit that sawine is years older. And apparently being given admin status doesn't mean that you are mature of intelligent. Just look at you, for example. Also, lol@misuse of competence.

Look at me? I've never claimed to be doing more or even as much as Cryston or Sawine or Cody but I do what I can. I am in game as much as I can and I always help people when I can (except when I tp to them and my client crashes, which happens a lot :/). I watch for griefers, I help people fix grief as much as I can, I even help people do things such as use craftbook that they don't even need an admin for. I'm not a Sawine or a Cryston but damnit Draed, I do my fucking job.

Also,

competence, competency (the quality of being adequately or well qualified physically and intellectually)

I used competence exactly as I meant it.
Draednar wrote:
jpkoushel wrote:
Draednar wrote:
Alpha, go fuck yourself, I'm like, 60% done with this server anyway. There are no people eligible for this position besides Broly, Cryston, or myself, seeing as the other 95% of you are under 18, and at least half of that under 15. Cody chose sawine because sawine was actually close to his age and had the intelligence to actually get things done.

Sawine is years older than Cody. And Sawine wasn't just chosen. There was no position for "right-hand man". Sawine got to that place by being the guy who helped Cody solve every problem we faced and making us solve them more efficiently. Age has nothing to do with competence.

For example, look at you.

No shit that sawine is years older. And apparently being given admin status doesn't mean that you are mature of intelligent. Just look at you, for example. Also, lol@misuse of competence.

Always out to insult peoples grammar, shitty pitiful insult you have there.
Not another arguement thread.

Lock please.

~SN
Oh god guys, why cant we all just love?
bell9878 wrote:
Oh god guys, why cant we all just love?

Why cant we be friends..

Why cant we be friends.

~SN

i wanna lock this, can i?
i just wanna see draes response to it so baddd