Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Now that Sawine's taking over...
Started by [E] SpaceNarwhal

Every leader has a right hand man.

Like sawine was for Cody.

So, for sawine, I suggest...

CRIAL AND DRUPE + RICHURD.

Perfect combination.

/sarcasm

~SN
I think Draednar should be in charge

</troll>
Alpha, go fuck yourself, I'm like, 60% done with this server anyway. There are no people eligible for this position besides Broly, Cryston, or myself, seeing as the other 95% of you are under 18, and at least half of that under 15. Cody chose sawine because sawine was actually close to his age and had the intelligence to actually get things done.
lmao

CRD: TNT

S: No

CRD: Pl0x

S: No.

CRD: WE STOLE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

S: No.

CRD: I"M CANADIAN EH? EH? EH? EH? EH?

S: *************** *************** *************** ** ***** **** **** ****** and a **** in your ******* ******** you ***** go ***** yourselves
Draednar wrote:
Alpha, go fuck yourself, I'm like, 60% done with this server anyway. There are no people eligible for this position besides Broly, Cryston, or myself, seeing as the other 95% of you are under 18, and at least half of that under 15. Cody chose sawine because sawine was actually close to his age and had the intelligence to actually get things done.

Sawine is years older than Cody. And Sawine wasn't just chosen. There was no position for "right-hand man". Sawine got to that place by being the guy who helped Cody solve every problem we faced and making us solve them more efficiently. Age has nothing to do with competence.

For example, look at you.
I'm thinking SpaceNarwhal and Jaysfan should be admins.

/cough

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Guys, I was joking.

*facepalm*

~SN
In serious though, I wouldn't think that any of the admins stick out as much as Sawine did but there are those who do stand out... I would say Cryston or Brolymaximum will fill the position of Sawine if Sawine fulfills the role of owner.
Draednar wrote:

lmaoimh

omfg drae this is your greatest post ever "beside Broly, Cryston, or myself, seeing as in the other 95% of you are under 18, and at least half of that under 15. LMFAO omfg drae aww god i almost fell out of my chair when i read this ARENT YOU 26???? YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DONATE WHEN YOUR THAT AGE!!!!! WHEN YOU GET YOURSELF OFF THE COMPUTER OUT OF YOUR MOMS BASEMENT, AND GET A JOB! THEN DONATE. Then we can talk, o wait your 60% done with the server? so why would you even put your name in there if your done with the server??? Think what you type before you type it
jpkoushel wrote:
Draednar wrote:

Sawine is years older than Cody. And Sawine wasn't just chosen. There was no position for "right-hand man". Sawine got to that place by being the guy who helped Cody solve every problem we faced and making us solve them more efficiently. Age has nothing to do with competence.

For example, look at you.

No shit that sawine is years older. And apparently being given admin status doesn't mean that you are mature of intelligent. Just look at you, for example. Also, lol@misuse of competence.