Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mic problems
Started by [E] Paulosaurus

As you all might know if you where here last night i have gotten a new mic and griff was afk and jaysfan catman adioshoes where in mumble after waiting a while griff finally joined mumble and i started talking and he said he could barly hear me

all im asking is for some help on getting my mic up and running so i can talk to u guys with out useing the text to speech thank you for your cooperation

-Paulosaurus
Why did you attach the pic? and go to sound control and turn up your mic.
^

Likeaboss.
I can't log in to the server, it stands that I'm not premium, aren't whitelist premium?

And yes, I know that the server have changed IP

plz help!
tiny.1399934977.png
wrote:</span>

As you all might know if you where here last night i have gotten a new mic and griff was afk and jaysfan catman adioshoes where in mumble after waiting a while griff finally joined mumble and i started talking and he said he could barly hear me

all im asking is for some help on getting my mic up and running so i can talk to u guys with out useing the text to speech thank you for your cooperation

-Paulosaurus</q>
Paulosaurus, Are you using the Eximius Teamspeak server. If you are and turning up you mic doesn't work. Let me know the rest of the info so I might be able to help.

Type of Mic (USB or 3.5mm jacks)

Operating System (Mac or Windows 7,<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object>

Thanks
small.png
wrote:</span>

I can't log in to the server, it stands that I'm not premium, aren't whitelist premium?

And yes, I know that the server have changed IP

plz help!</q>
Cagatey01, What Server IP changed Minetown or the Teamspeak server (Bascially what are you trying to connect to)
This thread is a very old necro
I just realized that... Thread Locked...