Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Update 10/31/2012
Started by [E] Danny

It has been decided that when the PVP server is ready for 1.4, we will be starting on a fresh new world (but keeping the PVP spawn). Along with this there will be other changes~

• MCMmo will be getting a reset, and a level cap of 1000 put in place
  • Market will be changed and reset, players will be reimbursed for their shop in mtc (not the items they were selling)
  • MTC account will be linked with Main's, admin shop and market shop prices will change accordingly
  • Select Mob Eggs will be added to the Admin Shop (You cannot craft spawners so they are single use)
  • Donation kits will be altered, removing kit diamond
  • Enabling Villager Trading
  • Ender Chests will be disabled
  • Nether and End will be reset
  • More Mob arenas, classes, and customized waves and loot
  • Vanilla crafting the Wither will be disabled
  • Multiple homes hopefully fixed
  • PVP Events every month

That about sums it up!

Danny~
Question.... what do you mean by Whisp?
New Boss Mob in 1.4
You mean the Wither?
Hehe, I edited your post Danny. Now it says Wither instead of whisp. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Lol derp
When you say a McMMO level cap of 1000, is that the total maximum level, or for each different ability?
Kong wrote:
When you say a McMMO level cap of 1000, is that the total maximum level, or for each different ability?

That would be the max for each skill you can get, like as I know Landr0 has unarmed 1004, on the new map he can't get that. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Right now there's no cap on McMMO skills.

So in theory you could get 9001 in Axes and pretty much onehit any protection 4 diamond armorpiece.

I'm at 1034 at the moment.
Rebels, you should just let tempest raid you since the map is getting reset soon. It would be a good way to end the time on this specific map.