Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] what is the future of minetown??
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

cody is missing, the map is still in temp, and its filled with water. what is going to happen? will the server end? will everyones donations be stolen by cody or someone else? i hope this clears up, because with all these donors, there will be a problem. and of course i will miss minetown dearly and have to look for a new server to play on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Chill, i got this.
I hope so. I have no wish to see minetown go down.. I liked it for the 2 days of it's original map with the plugins, spawn, hospital, and all that.

BUT with all the troubles as of late, It has made me start to regret making the donation to play on this server..

As such I wish the server god's speed in getting it back up. So that I may play once again.
i'd be sad to see this server going down after half a year on it :/ I
Chill out guys...Minetown ain't going away.

Be patient as we are waiting for CraftBukkit to be fully developed for plugins that offer protections etc.

If we were to move into our old map right now,you all know it would be a disaster.

Plus keep in mind that Minecraft is always changing with new updates,making it hard for CraftBukkit to keep up.

Everything will be okay soon.

cody, go bone her then come back to us soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
HKX-4-7 wrote:
I hope so. I have no wish to see minetown go down.. I liked it for the 2 days of it's original map with the plugins, spawn, hospital, and all that.

BUT with all the troubles as of late, It has made me start to regret making the donation to play on this server..

As such I wish the server god's speed in getting it back up. So that I may play once again.

Im sorry for you that you couldnt enjoy the regular server for longer than that, but dont worry your money is not wasted and im working hard on taking everything back to normal
sawine, you could atleast switch the map and disable tnt, someone fucking blew up everything, theres no tree's left or dirt

Disable Lava + TNT + Fire.

If you catch someone griefing, you get a 3 million diamond reward <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

~SN
I'll set a new temp map soon meanwhile i get the old world back. I thought to be able to take it back for today, but the plugins are not all ready and the configurations are not all working good.

I'm on the case.

anyone has suggestions on the kind of temp ? ultimate survival again with more island or lava?

Or anyone wants to create a map with MCEdit ?