Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Good luck to all those who will be affected by the hurricane...
Started by [E] krisz

Best of luck to those who will be affected by hurricane Sandy. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Yes, best of luck! I won't be having any problems in Illinois, but yes, good luck!
Matt is in Sandy's way </3 Best of luck to everyone! You'll be in my prayers.
wawon0 (Minetown Miner) wrote:
who cares about the hurricane i care that I HAVE NO SCHOOL TODAY OR TOMMORROW

ANARCHY 24/7

The people that lost their homes and possibly lives care.

ANARCHY 24/7

I'm sure the kids that don't have a school anymore would be love to be able to actually go back to school.

ANARCHY 24/7

Do you know, people have actually been losing their lives, familes, homes, ect form this storm? I'm sure you might not care as much. "No school! woo!" be glad that you even get the opportunity to go to school.

ANARCHY 24/7

Really wish I could neg you right about now
So, my sister was spending a few days up in Maryland. Her flight was scheduled for yesterday morning, but it was cancelled, along with every other flight in that airport, due to the hurricane. So, she tried the Amtrak station. All trains cancelled. So, she and her husband decided to drive back to Texas. Ugh.
Kinda random, but is Best of Luck the best term to be using for a serious situation? Just wondering lol, doesn't sound right
Yeah good luck to everyone<3 It just missed North Carolina, most we got was a few storms, be safe :love: