Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cody missing
Started by [E] daniel1995

As many of you know Cody has been gone..... As I tried texting him last night I found his mom texting me saying she hasn't seen him in a few days. As for now no one has seen him and we are trying o find him so no one knows his paypal so we don't know how much cash is in there to keep the server running.....

If toughie think that is real that's sad but I did text him last night we talked for a while and the "girl" that he was talking to in a earlier post they are now dating and he has no time for the game or website... After Nother text he said Sawine is kinda taking over..... As for this next messAge is to Sawine (are you willing to take care of the server???) of so idont know how often we will see him but can you atleast give him a good luck???
wow so the rumors are true that he has been banging a girl lol ..... well still thanks daniel for clearing that to all of us and wish him good luck for me kk
Dang, i hope cody is around
I was waiting for Cody to resume the situation into an official message, but...

I'll be taking care of the server, you dont have to worry, Im currently setting the new dedicated we have bought, as for the old map, I'll try to get it back as fast as possible.

I'll post updates when its ready, and will also make a more official thread about this.
good luck cody! Go bone a chick <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I've seen him around on the forums for a few minutes the last few days, but other than that, nothing. He better come fix this shit <_>
Draednar wrote:
I've seen him around on the forums for a few minutes the last few days, but other than that, nothing. He better come fix this shit <_>

Lol ? what shit... We just made the switch to a unmanaged linux dedicated server.

So your only hope is meh from now on. No offence to cody, but he doesnt know much about running 100% dedidated.

And if by shit you are talking about the old map, most of the servers are not back on their old map yet. If you are interested in following the progression, please visit bukkit.org to see the ongoing developpement.

I'll take back the old map as soon as I can.
Ah..

Good luck in life Cody.

And good luck Sawine xD

~SN
that girl better be hot or im going to beh mad
Wow really? I have a girlfriend too, and I have classes, but i still get on minetown. And I'm not even the owner. Sad, just sad. Sounds like the whip is cracking hard with this one.