Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Question
Started by [E] PandaPsych0013

Ok I have a question regarding building, I have claimed a plot, but it says I cannot build there. Can some one please explain, that would be most appreciated.
Hi PandaPSych0013, which server are you playing on?

If you are on /server main - then land may be claimed by creating a PE. After putting in your PE, it may be a day (more or less) before you have protection. That said, you should be able to build on the land, otherwise it has already been protected by someone else.

On the Creative / WildLands server, things are a bit different. You can type /plot to get information on how to claim a plot there but if something has went wrong with that process you may want to open a petition.

The Zombie server requires that you purchase a sponge (precious stone) to protect a 16x16 area. They are $10k MTC each.

I'll try to keep an eye on your thread in case I misunderstood the question.
I actually figured it out, it was just a case of stupidity :/
on the zombie server, where do I purchase a sponge?
You can buy it @ spawn for 10k
Within the Imaginative / WildLands server, factors are a touch distinct. You'll be able to variety /plot for getting here is how to state a new story generally there yet if some thing provides journeyed drastically wrong to be able course of action you might wide open a new petition.

The particular Zombie server involves that you simply buy a cloth or sponge (precious stone) to safeguard a new 16x16 location. They are $10k MTC just about every.

I'll seek to watch your thread just in case When i confusing this query.

_Edwordstephen_
We've discontinued the Zombie and Wildlands servers, but thanks for answering the Creative question, although it was quite a necro XD

Also, if you yourself have any questions about the server and/or forums, don't hesitate to ask any of us staff members, we're always glad to help when we can. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

~Jared